The Moredun Foundation Equine Grass Sickness Fund Conference 2018
Saturday 28th April 2018
At Moredun, Pentlands Science Park, Bush Loan, Penicuik, Midlothian EH26 0PZ
To mark the 30th Anniversary of the Moredun Foundation Equine Grass Sickness Fund we are holding a conference to hear from the key scientists involved in equine grass sickness research and ask the important question ‘where next?’
This conference will be of interest to all horse and pony owners as well as professionals and students working in the equine industry.
- Vaccine trial
- Nursing chronic grass sickness cases
- How to manage the risk of grass sickness
- Bodyweight change aids prediction of survival in chronic equine grass sickness
- Understanding intestinal microbiota in Equine Grass Sickness
- Do mycotoxigenic fungi cause equine grass sickness?
- Assessing the residual damage in long term recovery from equine grass sickness
- Question and Answer Panel
Tickets £25 to include breakfast roll, light lunch and afternoon refreshments (10% discount for students, BHS members and equine charity employees – not available online, please phone Kate on 0131 445 6257). Please let us know of any special dietary requirements in advance.
Places limited to 100. Please book early to avoid disappointment. Tickets are non – refundable but can be transferred by notifying Kate in advance.
Tickets are also available from Kate Thomson on 0131 445 6257 or email [email protected] Payment by Paypal, cheque, credit or debit card.
Very kindly sponsored by:
The Moredun Foundation
The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
The British Horse Society
World Horse Welfare